POS Consumables www.pos-consumables.co.uk

4.2

POS Consumables www.pos-consumables.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Worst pos system”

written by Northernvape on 03/02/2020

Anyone wanting to get one of the till from these people be very careful every single time they sent me an update through it knocked my till of then i I had to ring them for ten mins every time to get it back on and it happened between 40 and 50 times in the first year it was a complete joke then after the year has ended they have sent another update through knocked it of again and now want me to take out another years contact for ttechnical technical support whick which will cost another £200 to get my till working again whick which they have knocked of with there update now till is useless unless i I pay for there mistake worst system i I have ever had complete rubbish they break it every time so technical suppert support will cost you £200 per year as long as you use there till as its useless without it avoid these systems like the plague VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE HIS ONLY REPLY WAS PAY £199 to fix the problem they caused with there update

“Brill!!! Great!!!!! The best yet!!!!! 1st class...”

written by baranow 7 on 29/01/2009

Brill!!! Great!!!!! The best yet!!!!! 1st class service .........bar none!!
Ordered noon Wednesday & delivered free of charge noon Thursday.
delivered in good order & very well packed.
This is definately how to run a good business.
I give my customers good service, it's refreshing to have it in return.
We offer good service & expect it in return.
Pos Consumables have provided us with an efficent & fast service.
So refreshing!!!!!!
Regards & Thanks
Ivan

“Stumbled upon POS Consumables when looking for thermal...”

written by ingen3456 on 24/07/2008

Stumbled upon POS Consumables when looking for thermal till rolls. Was really impressed that they were cheaper than my old supplier and I got free next day delivery. Also got a pleasant service on the phone when I had to find out which size rolls I needed.

“POS Consumables was the only place on the internet...”

written by MEdwards on 29/06/2006

POS Consumables was the only place on the internet that I could find labels for my trusty old price ticketing gun! They came the next day as promised too!

The site was easy to use, and an email was sent on dispatch of the goods, which arrived the next morning. Thumbs up for internet shopping!

385499_Ingen3456's Response to 249207_MEdwards's Review

Written on: 24/07/2008

I found this review helpful because...it helped me decided whether or not to buy from them. I agree with the what the reviewer had to say and from this I made a purchase.

“The POS Consumables website is very clean and easy to...”

written by benrichards on 11/04/2006

The POS Consumables website is very clean and easy to use. They have a great range of products, and at a really keen price too! The shopping cart was really easy to use, and it gave me confidence in the security of the website.

If you are looking for till rolls or pricing guns this is the place to be!

www.pos-consumables.co.uk gets 10/10 from me.