Viewsonic VA912B Reviews

Viewsonic VA912B - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Viewsonic VA912B

Viewsonic VA912B
Viewsonic VA912B

“I needed a decent quality large monitor for doing...”

Written on: 10/04/2006 by BobTech (27 reviews written)

I needed a decent quality large monitor for doing electronic design work, and found the VA912b on special locally. As usual, I read as many online reviews as I could find before I decided to buy one. Most were very positive, though a few claimed that the control buttons are 'flimsy', and there were regular mentions of dead pixels.
Once I got it unpacked, installed the drivers from the supplied CD and connected it to the video card DVI output, I was nearly blown out of the room by the crisp… Read Full Review

Bobtech's Response to BobTech's Review

Written on: 21/08/2006

Re: Dead pixel. After a few months of heavy use, I noticed that the one dead pixel wasn't visible when the monitor was first switched on, and slowly became visible after it warmed up. Even then, as the weeks passed, it was no longer jet black but a less visible cyan colour. I wonder if it will eventually still be invisible when the monitor's at normal operating temperature?

Read 1 Comment