Karcher SC1402 Reviews

Other
Weight: 13.67 lb.

“Troublesome”

Written on: 20/09/2013

With ironing began well, then started to spit and spray steamy water wetting garments; leaking too. Following at least four visits to repair, problems still recurring. Given up, will now look elsewhere for best of other product review. … Read Full Review

“I have been steam cleaning with a Karcher 1500 for...”

Written on: 18/12/2010

I have been steam cleaning with a Karcher 1500 for about 15 years and have just updated to the SC1402. As always a brilliant machine with a great name attached to it. Yes it pricey but the 1500 cost more all those years ago so may be a little more competitive. There is nothing in my home that I do not clean with the steamer. I must confess I did purchase the floor mop and little brush that suits the commercial product as I find they are more durable with more holes to allow the steam… Read Full Review

“Had one of these for two days and it's been on the go...”

Written on: 13/01/2008 by martin99 (29 reviews written)

Had one of these for two days and it's been on the go continually.

The Karcher (pron. Kercher, with ch as in Scottish loch) SC1402 is second top in this company's UK domestic steam cleaner range. I chose it chiefly because of the reserve tank feature, which allows periodic re-watering of the device without having to wait until the boiler cools down first. Thus, continuous steam is assured.

I also chose the SC1402 because of the Karcher brand name. All parts of the unit are well designed and… Read Full Review

Pamberryman's Response to martin99's Review

Written on: 15/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because I am looking to replace the steam cleaner I have been using for the past 8 years. I would buy the same again (Morphy Richards Grimebuster) but they are no longer produced. This appears to be an equivalent product and the reserve tank would be a useful addition.

Read 1 Comment

“We have had the Karcher SC1402 steam cleaner for...”

Written on: 06/04/2006 by milliemollymandy (2 reviews written)

We have had the Karcher SC1402 steam cleaner for almost 6 months now. It really does do the job it is supposed to do. I use it for just about every dirty job around the house.

It works very quickly and is extremely easy to use. The temperature stays constant, so there is no waiting for it to keep heating up when in use.

I highly recommend it!… Read Full Review