Northern Rock Car Loan Reviews

5.0
  • Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Northern Rock Car Loan - Ask a question now

“Excellent service. Did exactly as was promised. I took...”

written by on 22/10/2009

Excellent service. Did exactly as was promised. I took out a 4 yr loan 3 years ago and everything has been smooth from the start. Each year I receive a statement showing my outstanding balance.

“I took out a car loan with Northern Rock 2 Years ago...”

written by on 22/04/2008

I took out a car loan with Northern Rock 2 Years ago for a 3 year term. I have to say I am very pleased with them. I recently came into some money and was able to pay off my loan in one lump sum. I also liked the fact that they sent out letters reassuring customers about their recent troubles as this made me feel like a valued customer.