Lacoste Red Reviews

3.2
  • Strength of Scent

Lacoste Red - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lacoste Red

“A good aftershave as usual from Lacoste”

written by heman007 on 04/06/2012

I cant understand the previous review as this aftershave is very good. All Lacoste aftershaves have a fantastic smell and when wearing them (including Lacoste Red) I have had various comments from women about how nice I smell! I'd give all the aftershaves 5/5 for smell. The only downside is the price!

“Lacoste Red aftershave has a sweet smell. ”

written by on 25/12/2007

Lacoste Red aftershave has a sweet smell.
My wife likes it.

“Lacoste Red aftershave smells terrible! Like soap and...”

written by mcfcfraser on 07/04/2007

Lacoste Red aftershave smells terrible! Like soap and hairspray! Not something people want to wear any day of the year. It is a real turn off. All the girls and all of my friends all hate the fragrance for its pungent aroma! It lasts for about an hour, so it's gone fairly quickly, thank God! A definite no!