Lush Lemslip Butter Cream Reviews

Lush Lemslip Butter Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Lemslip Butter Cream

Lush Lemslip Butter Cream

“Good product!”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by alicewhat420 (15 reviews written)

Product is very good but very expensive though… Read Full Review

“I really didn't like this product, it dried my skin...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by naturalbabe (5 reviews written)

I really didn't like this product, it dried my skin out and made it feel really tight and sore. It's not really expensive though like lots of natural products so it may be better for someone with really oily skin. Smelled nice, but it was a bit sickly for my boyfriend to use so he didn't finish it - it's been the only thing from Lush that we've ever given away cos we didn't want to finish it :(

“The Lush Lemslip Butter Cream is a shower gel without...”

Written on: 04/04/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

The Lush Lemslip Butter Cream is a shower gel without the detergents. Instead it is packed with essential oils and moisturizing ingredients. I gave it a go after discovering that sodium laurel sulphate (the ingredient commonly used in synthetic shower gels) may irritate my skin. It is such a pleasure to use (which you don't usually get from a shower gel). It deep cleanses gently, and it is suitable for sensitive skins. My skin feels quite soft afterwards. It is also good for oily backs… Read Full Review

Tiabond32's Response to Kelly1026's Review

Written on: 19/12/2012

this is so stinken bad i want butter cream dream for my birthday and i doen t even get it im looking it up on google i tryed everything and they have ended it that was my life i loved that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but i cant get it i hope i get it on christmas that is my birthday i hope santa or mommy gets it for me. i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaad.

Read 1 Comment