Ariston AIB16 Reviews

• Service & Support

Ariston AIB16 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ariston AIB16

Ariston AIB16

“I could not have been more disappointed. My old...”

Written on: 17/09/2007 by pascha (1 review written)

I could not have been more disappointed. My old machine caused no problems in the 15 years and this has been nothing but trouble for 5 years… Read Full Review

“The Ariston AIB16 is a good little washing machine! I...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

The Ariston AIB16 is a good little washing machine! I have owned mine for nearly three years now, and I have only ever needed one small repair, but this was a faulty part, and all parts are covered by Ariston for 5 years as standard, which is nice!

Basically, it does the job, and has a top energy efficient rating. It also has a great little digital countdown timer, which is great for planning your cycles.

I would personally highly recommend… Read Full Review