Maybelline Shiny Licious Fruity Gloss Reviews

Maybelline Shiny Licious Fruity Gloss

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Excellent Lip Gloss”

Written on: 26/10/2020 by Hanley_Paul (7 reviews written)

I love Maybelline Lip Gloss and it is superb. It stays for long ad the smell is great. Excellent quality product with a huge quantity. The price is affordable. Recommended to friends to try it once… Read Full Review

“I love Maybelline shiny licious. I use the Raiz n...”

Written on: 14/07/2009

I love Maybelline shiny licious. I use the Raiz n Razzle. It stays on long and smells and tastes great. I had tried many others before I discovered this one. I would highly recommend it… Read Full Review