Chanel Hydramax Gentle Polishing Gel Reviews

Chanel Hydramax Gentle Polishing Gel - Ask a question now

“Chanel Hydramax Gentle Polishing Gel isn't a...”

Written on: 29/03/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

Chanel Hydramax Gentle Polishing Gel isn't a conventional exfoliator. It has small, un-abrasive beads that break to release moisture as soon as you massage it in. The aromatherapy-scent like scent would make you feel totally relaxed by now. It is so simple to use and only requires massaging for one minute. I was pleasantly surprised when I realised that all my stubborn dry area have been smoothed and softened, the flakes were gone! Together with Hydramax cream-gel mask, it was a spa-like… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Kelly1026's Review

Written on: 31/05/2011

So disappointed that this product has been discontinued. As I have Rosacea I have to be very careful what I use on my skin and this was perfect, gentle and effective! Can anyone recommend a replacement?

Read 1 Comment