Fothergills Brasserie, Thame Reviews

5.0
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Fothergills Brasserie, Thame - Ask a question now

“I ate dinner at Fothergills Brasserie, located in The...”

written by Shairead on 28/03/2006

I ate dinner at Fothergills Brasserie, located in The Spread Eagle Hotel, Cornmarket, Thame, Oxfordshire, on Saturday 25th March 2006. The entire experience was perfect. The choices were plentiful and varied and the service was excellent. My boyfriend had Crumbed liver to start and I enjoyed wonderful starter of Goats Cheese and Fig Tart. Mine was followed with Sweet Pepper Stuffed Monkfish wrapped in Ham and my boyfriend enjoyed the Lamb Cutlets. The Mediterranean vegetable selection complimented both meals and we finished off the meal with Sticky Toffee Pudding and I had the Lemon Shortcake. Worth every penny. They could not have done enough for us. Highly recommend for a romantic meal for two or for a fun dinner party - they have private dining for up to 20 people in a separate room. Very special.