Pas De La Casa, Aparthotel Alaska Reviews

Pas De La Casa, Aparthotel Alaska - Ask a question now

“From what I could see, the hotel at least from the...”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by paulco (21 reviews written)

From what I could see, the hotel at least from the outside looked the best of what I saw. It looked very clean and modern even from the outside which gave us a good impression upon arrival. The doors were opened from key cards rather than normal keys, which shows that the hotel is fairly modern.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!… Read Full Review

“This was my first stay in Pas De La Casa, Andorra. Our...”

Written on: 28/03/2006 by robinsons (2 reviews written)

This was my first stay in Pas De La Casa, Andorra. Our accomodation was the aparthotel Alaska situated just 150 meters from the slopes. It has numerous supermarkets situated close by with everything you need for a self catering holiday, also there are several bars and restaurants within close proximity, of which the Perla Negra restaurant only charges 7% service charge where others charge 15%. Considering the closeness of the bars, noise was never a problem and we always had a good nights… Read Full Review