Intelligent Financial Solutions Reviews

Click here if this is your business
★★★☆☆
3.3 / 5
50% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
Intelligent Financial Solutions - Ask a question now

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

  • Average Rating Over Time
  • Within the last month ***** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 6 months *** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 12 months * (From 0 reviews)

Latest Reviews

★☆☆☆☆

“Overpriced and Unprofessional”

Written on: 30/03/2018 by Zimmermanzr18 (1 review written)

Unfortunately, our experience with Intelligence Mortgage Solutions was one that was disappointing and underwhelming. Having been approached by one of their mortgage advisors over the phone out of the blue - at an inconvenient time - my partner and I compared the advice that we had been given by this mortgage advisor with other advice we had been given that day by other advisors. We ultimately decided that for the services that they were offering for the (rather extortionate) amount that they… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★☆☆☆

“IFS has been processing my lender documents for 10...”

Written on: 07/11/2013

First off went with these guys as had good reviews and since I had a ccj ie poor credit history. needed a good broker. Well got a quick primarily offer for a mortgage offer after viewing and making an offer which was accepted sent in 3 months of pay slips a p60 2 bank statements utility bills and passport. was well on the way to hopefully getting a firm offer from a lender get and lender came back with a 75% mortgage so we had the other 25 percent. I work offshore so it was good to go or so i… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“Helpful friendly advice and whole of market choice,...”

Written on: 10/07/2009

Helpful friendly advice and whole of market choice, Intelligent Financial Solutions made it easy to understand the process and they arranged everthing for us. Made it really easy for us to save money!… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“Intelligent Financial Solutions or IFS as they like to...”

Written on: 26/03/2006 by ascolti (16 reviews written)

Intelligent Financial Solutions or IFS as they like to be called are a small team of highly professional independent financial advisers operating from just outside Manchester. http://www.ifsnw.com

Being self employed and having several levels of complication to remortgages, but not for these guys. Not only did they manage to knock a huge amount off our monthly payments, they also managed to lower our payment period and offer up flexible payments. They really can find a mortgage to suit, and… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
overview