Findus Beef lasagne Reviews

Findus Beef lasagne - Ask a question now

“Buying a cheap lasagne I shouldn't be surprised that...”

Written on: 27/04/2008 by letik (14 reviews written)

Buying a cheap lasagne I shouldn't be surprised that it's tasteless in my opinion. What's surprising is that it bears the otherwise respectable name of Findus. On the box it's even labelled "UK's No.1 Lasagne". I do not agree with this statement therefore do not recommend this frozen food… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Went to the local shop to get some dinner and found...”

Written on: 25/03/2006 by tomassi (13 reviews written)

Went to the local shop to get some dinner and found these Findus beef lasagne's were buy one get one free, one for me and my son. I assumed with them being Findus they would be good. I cooked it in the oven and it looked a bit anaemic when I pulled it out. It slopped on my plate and it just didn't have a strong taste and the mince was full of gristle. I was very disappointed and won't be buying a Findus frozen product again… Read Full Review