Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Reviews

Media Gallery for Sally Hansen Hard as Nails

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails

“Love love love ”

Written on: 17/04/2015 by Sydneyv186 (1 review written)

I absolutely love the sally hansen hard as nails and I think I've recommended it to about everyone. I first started to use it because I trapped my thumb in a car door and now my nail permanently splits at the free edge, so that's when I cam across hard as nails, I was quite sceptical about it at first but now I can really see that it's stopped my thumb nail from splitting. I am also a hairdresser so my hands are constantly in water which calls the rest of my nails to split, break and peel. I… Read Full Review

“helped my cracked brittle nails grow (I'm a biter)....”

Written on: 07/02/2008 by SillyMia (1 review written)

helped my cracked brittle nails grow (I'm a biter). LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You get your money's worth (and it's inexpensive!)… Read Full Review

“Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Polished nails can really...”

Written on: 04/08/2004 by x eleri x (4 reviews written)

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Polished nails can really do a lot for your appearance. With all the different brands of nail polish products on the market making your choice of which one to try next can be tedious. When you go looking for a new polish you want a color that appeals to you and you want the polish to last and not chip away or fade within days of applying it. You want a product that is going to be affordable but yet superior! Don't we all want the Best for the least amount of… Read Full Review

233307_Loisatlaverkin's Response to x eleri x's Review

Written on: 09/03/2006

2764-10 Weathered Mauve Frost has been a favorite, but, I can no longer find it. Has it been discontinued? if not, does anyone know where is it available?
Thank you for your consideration.

Read 1 Comment