MG ZT 135+ Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

MG ZT 135+ - Ask a question now

“Fantastic car”

Written on: 03/08/2017 by Lana1975 (1 review written)

The MG ZT CDTI is a super smashing car plenty of power smooth and lively, good handling on most roads no matter whether it would be a motorway or a B-road. Reliability is no problem at all As long as the basic checks are carried out, like fan resistor, door actuators, under bonnet fuel pump if fitted. Supercar I would highly recommend to anybody… Read Full Review

“What a fabulous car! ...like many others who choose a...”

Written on: 23/02/2010 by PUCKA (2 reviews written)

What a fabulous car! ...like many others who choose a ZT I too have previously owned a Mercedes, BMW, Jag equivalent and although being tempted away by MG whilst in search for something a bit different, I was never expecting the experience to be as great as it has been! The handling is top notch, performance especially mid range puts a smile on your face, a car that really can eat up long journeys and yet cut it on the best B roads, boot size and folding seats have made sure I'm not caught out… Read Full Review

“A car bought out of necessity rather than want should...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

A car bought out of necessity rather than want should not be this good. It just shouldn't!

I bought the ZT CDTi by chance. I drive a Mid Engine Sports car but as we all know fast cars cost a lot to run and are not the most user friendly everyday run around. When I initially bought the ZT I was searching for small Euro hatch, something Golf like with a sensible 1.9 Diesel engine. Instead, out of a moment of what could be seen as many as insanity I arrive home not with the Euro Box but a Bright… Read Full Review

“Wow the MG ZT has to be one of the best and underated...”

Written on: 12/07/2008

Wow the MG ZT has to be one of the best and underated saloons on the road. Almost every review I've seen rates it for reliability, comfort and performance and it sure lives up to that I can say! (and what a fabulous auto box coupled to that great engine).
Most of the people I know that own or have owned the MG ZT in any form have been swayed from Merc or BMW rivals which I can see why... I've own some real marques and although they've been good, they're not a patch on this vehicle, I'm already… Read Full Review

“Fantastic looks. Good build quality. Excepional BMW...”

Written on: 29/04/2008 by spanisharcher (1 review written)

Fantastic looks. Good build quality. Excepional BMW engine. Superb handling. Top spec. Incredible mid range torque, 30 to 70 in the blink of an eye! Absolute rocket ship, mid range, great for overtaking on B roads etc.....drop a gear, 1500 rpm, gone!
Best drivers car I have owned....and I have had 3 series BMW'S, Merc's, Rover 827 Sterling, Xr3i, Vectra 2.5 V6 to name but a few.
Charismatic, head turning car! All coupled to diesel economy.......fantastic! You can now buy a £20k plus car (when… Read Full Review

“In the past 11 months I have owned 2 MG ZT 135 CDTi+...”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by jontip (4 reviews written)

In the past 11 months I have owned 2 MG ZT 135 CDTi+ sports car saloons and both have been RUBBISH!

They are both highly specced, Hiline sat nav, TV, DVD, CD Autochanger, Drivers Pack, Electric sunroof, Xenon etc etc. The car was £21000 and the extras came to another £5500, both were bought brand new and the original cost I paid was £18000 in total.
The first one, my dream, I had had a 75 estate for 2 years without a problem and covered 90k. Within 2k in the ZT the clutch packed up, a bit… Read Full Review