MG ZR 1.4 Trophey SE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

MG ZR 1.4 Trophey SE - Ask a question now

“This MG ZR truly has been a little gem. It really is a...”

Written on: 10/04/2006 by sam19 (1 review written)

This MG ZR truly has been a little gem. It really is a great looking car and at a great price. The best part for me is its sharp steering, and firm suspension which make a truly fun car to drive… Read Full Review

“The MG ZR is real eye candy no doubt about that and...”

Written on: 24/12/2005 by travesty (1 review written)

The MG ZR is real eye candy no doubt about that and will momentarily take away all feeling in your jaw when you slip it in to 1st gear. Immediatley you think '' I'm driving a hot piece of machinery and engineering ''. It manages to subtley growl but at the same time is primed to turn in to a savage beast the milisecond you put the pedal to the metal.
It handles corners and sticks to the road like tar and when you're blitzing a corner at 50mph you really appriciate the bucket seats that keep you… Read Full Review

“I picked my MG ZR up in July 2005 on an 03 plate for a...”

Written on: 29/11/2005 by Stu Guthrie (1 review written)

I picked my MG ZR up in July 2005 on an 03 plate for a bargain at £4300 (After a great deal of haggling with the Dealership!). Make sure you take it for a good test drive before buying the car! The rattling in the rear was sorted but no doubts it will be back to haunt me! Try and get a years warranty from the garage. I got a years warranty but touch wood, its been ok!… Read Full Review

“I'd wanted an MG ZR ever since I first saw one in 2003...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by johnny appleseed79 (1 review written)

I'd wanted an MG ZR ever since I first saw one in 2003 but they were just that little bit out of my price range. However, with the unfortunate closure of the company an opportunity was presented to me to finally get my dream car at an affordable price. I bought it in August '05 and I am made up, it literally is perfect in every way. I have the Trophy SE model in Starlight silver, with the rear Lexus lights raising it above the other models. Its fun to drive, nippy and is a real stunner. Anyone… Read Full Review