XEROX 4800 One Touch Reviews

1.3
  • Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

XEROX 4800 One Touch - Ask a question now

“I would expect a company like Xerox to keep there...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 17/02/2008

I would expect a company like Xerox to keep there drivers up to date and make them freely available online. They don't seem to as far as I am aware.

“XEROX 4800 One Touch is an unheard of value for money...”

written by fattony85 on 19/03/2006

XEROX 4800 One Touch is an unheard of value for money scanner with 1200x4800 dpi. Careful consideration needs to be taken before purchase due to obscene install requirements which in my experience caused my computer to blue screen 3 times (never done it before due to careful maintainance and luck ^^). If you need a cheap quality scanner buy this if you want something easy to install and with reliable software do not.