Cornilleau Sport 340 Reviews

Cornilleau Sport 340
4.6

Cornilleau Sport 340 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cornilleau Sport 340

“good table tennis table”

written by tabletopper99 on 13/02/2013

For the money, its a good buy. Plays nicely and is easy enough to fold up and store. Good fun for all the family and its not going to fall apart in a year.

“I wont it, the Cornilleau Sports 340 is great, it...”

written by on 16/07/2008

I wont it, the Cornilleau Sports 340 is great, it looks really nice and plays well. Its not green though

“Table tennis is the best sport ever and I love the the...”

written by on 13/07/2008

Table tennis is the best sport ever and I love the the Cornilleau sport 340, its great. Really good value for money, looks great and I love it,

“I've got the Cornilleau Sport 340 Table Tennis Table...”

written by Stone Cold Steve Austin on 24/03/2006

I've got the Cornilleau Sport 340 Table Tennis Table and it's one purchase I'm delighted with. It's a great table and I haven't had any problems with it, the table is easy to assemble but isn't the cheapest one out there. It's a blue table so it looks the part and you can fold half it up so you can practice alone. It's a great game to play during the summer when the sun is beaming down and I would definitely recommend it.