Kate Andrews Friends 4 Ever Reviews

Kate Andrews Friends 4 Ever - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kate Andrews Friends 4 Ever

“Excellent ”

written by AlessionPaul on 23/12/2020

This book along with its companion was very good value for money and in excellent condition. I would recommend the seller to anyone who wants a good deal.

“"Worth Reading"”

written by LillieMeadows on 05/09/2020

I think when I was 14 this book was totally connected to me. It has the true sense of the true friends we must hold in our lives. I'm not a book reader but I liked this book when one of my friends recommended it to me. I was able to manage a lot of difficult circumstances in my life after reading this book. A very big thanks to the Author.

“it was fantastic”

written by King104 on 11/03/2020

very interesting to read even though the chaptering could have been better because it was a bit confusing. I think it is the true meaning of friendship. this a book where by you just want to sit and raed the book . you can even imagine it in your head.i would like to read more books like this. I advice that before you read this book you get your food and everything you think you might need because you get so drowned in the book and you won't want to stop reading it. when l was reading the book my sister litrally just read the first chapter and got so drowned in it .l would read it during the day and she would read it in the evenig . almost everyday before l slept l would try and read a chapter or three.before l got the book l was looking for a funny , sweet , a group of friens and some thing that l would love and that is exactly what l got.

“I think this book has the true meaning of friends and...”

written by on 04/05/2010

I think this book has the true meaning of friends and their different backgrounds like for example Alex is always told by her dad that she looks like her mother but when she thinks about it, her mother did good things and was popular but Alex isn't exactly like her mother and she starts thinking to be friends with The Amys but her friends dont really approve that.

I really love this book. Read it sooo many times and not getting bored of it at all !!

“Friends 4 Ever has realistic characters with diffrent...”

written by on 18/11/2008

Friends 4 Ever has realistic characters with diffrent backgrounds. I think it's good book to get into, recommended.

“It really helps you to communicate with your friends...”

written by on 01/07/2008

It really helps you to communicate with your friends and it tells you how differences with the family could let you get desperate. The book is really great.

“It made me understand the true meaning of friendship...”

written by shelaghcrighton on 14/03/2006

It made me understand the true meaning of friendship and how you deal with situations better when you fall out with your friends.