Vespa LX150 150cc (2006) Reviews

4.5
  • Build quality

• Reliability

Vespa LX150 150cc (2006) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vespa LX150 150cc (2006)

“The 2006 Vespa LX150 is a great alternative to a...”

written by ICTsfw3 on 09/03/2006

The 2006 Vespa LX150 is a great alternative to a conventional motorcycle. Typically one finds them zipping around town and playing a role in some stylish scooter counter-culture. I ride mine in rural areas and find it great on the highway. The LX150 consistently gets 68 mpg, has a top speed with my 190 pound body of around 65 MPH on a flat, wind free day. Certainly not a sportbike but fast enough to get around.

I ride year round in all weather and it has never let me down. Starts right up with its electric start. The fit and finish of the Vespa products is fantastic and I expect to get many years of service from this. I got an optional chrome rear rack to carry tent and sleeping bag and other gear for more extended touring.
This scooter is easy to maintain and service and there are loads of aftermarket accessories. I can't say enough about how much fun this thing is. I went to the dealer intending to ride away with a new Triumph and left with the Vespa. Go figure...