Bichon Frise Reviews

Bichon Frise - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bichon Frise

“Precious”

written by smilebaby on 17/09/2014

I fell in love the moment I saw it. I love small animal so much I never want them to grow up! But anyway taking care of the dog is sometime more like a pain.

“An Amazing Dog!”

written by HhHh5 on 27/01/2012

We have a 5 year old Bichon named Cupcake, she is then sweetest thing you will ever meet. She loves to snuggle with us and let's us do anything we want to her, my girls love to dress her up and roll her around in their wagon. A total family dog, though she was a little expensive it was money well spent. These dogs are none stop lickers and lovers. They know when you are leaving, she will give us the eyes begging us to take her with us. Many people say they are hard to train but Cupcake wasn't. My only complaint would have to be that she is white so you have to put a little more effort in to keeping her clean. If you leave alot and don't come home for long periods at a time I don't suggest getting one of these dogs because they are people dogs and don't like being left alone for very long. These dogs arent distructive at all! They live about 15-18 years at the most and are the perfect family dog!

“My bichon frise is six and she is very loving and...”

written by hairfreak90 on 15/09/2008

My bichon frise is six and she is very loving and friendly and loves being around people.

I know some people including myself may think that £500 is expensive but they become part of your family and are worth every penny.

“The Bichon Frise is a beautiful natured dog but does...”

written by on 30/08/2008

The Bichon Frise is a beautiful natured dog but does need regular grooming and likes to be in company and not left home alone. A real family member!

“I would recommend a bichon frise to anyone they are...”

written by on 08/08/2008

I would recommend a bichon frise to anyone they are affectionate, loving get on with adults and children. don't need much exercise and one of the prettiest breads.

“He is the most prescious dog you will ever meet I can...”

written by Kandarox101 on 18/02/2008

He is the most prescious dog you will ever meet I can not think of anything that could separate us.

“Bichon Frises are the best breed of dog and they have...”

written by Francescandaniel on 06/03/2006

Bichon Frises are the best breed of dog and they have a hypo-allergenic coats so are suitable for people who are allergic to dogs and also people with asthma.
They are very playful and loving and enjoy lots of attention.
They do not like to be left alone, and do not require a lot of exercise but they still enjoy it.
They are very small and have beautiful brown eyes!
They must be bathed regularly and i bathe mine once a week, the ythen must be dried properly to keep the coat free of knots.
Bichons are lovely dogs and I would recommend them to everyone!!

Doggiegirl's Response to Francescandaniel's Review

Written on: 23/12/2009

I found this review helpful because it tells me a lot about what it is like to own one... eg grooming and walking!
<br/>
<br/>Do you have a problem with tear staining, or do you use a product to prevent it? Thoughts on that?