3 Mobile www.three.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

basscollection's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“I cannot understand all the negative points here....”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by basscollection (1 review written)

Great phones, very good deal (500 minutes per month / GBP 15 to any network any time - you cannot argue with that).

None

General Comments
I cannot understand all the negative points here. Please read all my comments.

Customer service is very polite, helpful and I never had to wait for too long for an operator.

For £2.50 a month extra I have unlimited internet.

The real surprise came when I went on holiday in Italy. Because there is a 3 network there as well, as long as I roamed with 3, I could make/receive calls to the UK and just use the included minutes, as if I was in the UK! Internet, email MSN in Italy? All without extra charges!

There are a few other European countries included - you might want to check the website which ones.

Here is more on customer service:

Last Monday I lost my beloved phone. Again the customer service was extremely helpful, they blocked my sim, and for GBP 5 (five!) they sent a new one. And they send out a new phone, (with new guarantee!) completely same features for GBP 50 (fifty!) pounds. I think you cannot get any better than that really.

• 0 - 6 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Chrisyuk's Response to basscollection's Review

Written on: 21/09/2007

Mate, you must be lucky. I gave the salesman two post codes to check the signal and got told they were fine, in one area reception is OK, the other is very, very bad. customer service is appalling. wait till you get a problem that's not as straightforward and then comment.

Living9's Response to basscollection's Review

Written on: 11/02/2008

Would love to know how they add up in Italy for PAYG. I have been reading all the comments and am still thinking of buying a Sim and trying to attach roaming to it for Italy.
<br/>
<br/>Any responses would be great

Yellowtimechris's Response to basscollection's Review

Written on: 21/09/2007

I had no problems with Three for years then loads at once.
<br/>Lets hope your time with Three is enjoyable and problem free.