NCL Cruises, Pride of Hawaii Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Kurt Dennison's review of NCL Cruises, Pride of Hawaii

“I would encourage anybody to take a cruise aboard this...”

Written on: 08/09/2007 by Kurt Dennison (1 review written)

This was our first cruise experience, and I am thankful that we chose this ship and cruise. I cannot begin to describe all the good points. From the moment my wife and I arrived, the cruise was very organized. We felt very welcomed the moment we boarded the ship, and we were treated with much care and respect during our entire stay. Our cabin was plenty large, very clean and very comfortable. The ship was spacious and clean, and wonderfully decorated. The food was so exceptional in the Aloha Nui Cafe that we ate almost every meal there. It is a buffet where the food was hot, plentiful and with so much variety it was hard to sample it all. We only ate in a couple of the other restaurants, and the food there and service was also good. But what we most enjoyed was all the different shore excursions. I recommend to save up a little extra money to take any one of these. Every port has something different to offer, and through the cruise line, these too were all well organized and easy to obtain. There was always plenty of time to do the things we wanted to, and we never felt rushed or pushed around. The Pride of Hawaii's staff was always kind, and made every attempt to make us comfortable, and make sure we had everything we needed.

I honestly cannot say that there were any bad points. The only thing that I maybe would change if I could would be to keep the ship just a little warmer inside. We were able to control the temp. in our cabin, and a long sleeve shirt would have been sufficient at times, had I packed one.

General Comments
I would encourage anybody to take a cruise aboard this ship. I feel we really got our moneys worth. I am very saddened that the Pride of Hawaii will be leaving to go to Europe in Feb. 2008. I was really looking forward to scheduling another cruise on this ship. I hope anybody that reads this review will take me seriously, you will not regret the experience.

• June 11, 2007

Date of Cruise