RWS 320m Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Gary.'s review of RWS 320m

“I purchased the RWS 320 rifle without the scope and...”

Written on: 03/08/2003 by Gary. (1 review written)

Accuracy

Triggar guard and recoil pad screws come loose.

General Comments
I purchased the RWS 320 rifle without the scope and after about 50 rounds, I was shooting 2" clusters from 30 yards. I shot 5" clusters from 52 yards. Keep in mind this is with iron sites (no scope), and I'm not that great with iron sites. While shooting at targets I had three different birds land just beyond my 30 yard target, I downed each one on the first shot. I shot RWS superpoint, superround, and supermag. I found the supermag to be the best. I have decided to exchange this gun for the combo. I am confident that with the scope I will be able to shoot at least 2.5" clusters at 50 yards consistently. This was the first air gun I ever bought that cost over $30. I am very satisfied with it and recommend it for anyone who is looking for accuracy. I can't wait to get my hands on the RWS 320 with a scope. I will give a review on it when I get it.

• Accuracy