3 Mobile www.three.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

melboyd's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“I got my phone with 3 - Three back in September 06,...”

Written on: 25/08/2007 by melboyd (1 review written)

The only good point about 3 - Three was that I had a phone for £15 per month for 18 months. Until they changed it.

The signal is complete rubbish, the phones are not the best anyway. 3 - Three changed my price plan 10 months through.

General Comments
I got my phone with 3 - Three back in September 06, this was for £15 per month (300mins and 1000 txts)

10 months down the line they change the plan back to £30 per month without any reason. After talking hopelessly to about 5 people at Three, they state the only way I can carry on having my half price line rental was to be charged £30 for 4 months left on my contract and the nothing for the other 3 months. I am not the only person that they have done this to as I know someone else. Three did what they want to please themselves. I would never go with them again and have now cancelled my contract early so they WILL NOT be getting any more monies off me... THEY ARE THE WORST MOBILE PHONE COMPANY EVER!

• 6 - 12 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Ihatethree's Response to 306912_melboyd's Review

Written on: 25/09/2007

They did this to my sister as well but are currently making her pay £30 for 6 months and claim it will be £0 for the following six. Time will tell. I hate Three.

Chrisyuk's Response to 306912_melboyd's Review

Written on: 26/09/2007

oh, you are so right, they are terrible. revenge........ ring em up with any frivolous complaint you can and speak fast and use big words. my call last night was a classic " hello, i have a cat on my screen " and i always ask for free ringdings before i go......