Bella Review

Bella
0.9

karen hodgins's review of Bella

“For the new look magazine - absolutely none. ”

written by karen hodgins on 21/08/2007

For the new look magazine - absolutely none.

General Comments
For the new look magazine - absolutely none.

I have been buying Bella since it first came out many moons ago. I know there have been changes made to it throughout the years but none as drastic as the most recent. It used to be a magazine that could be read by every age group, whereas now its seems to be aimed at the 20-30 age bracket. Some of the best articles you had have now been replaced with more gossip on celebrities that we can read about in numerous other magazines.

• Weekly

Published

• Every Edition

Regularity Of Purchase.

Washing Up Blues's Response to karen hodgins's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

Hi. I completely agree; there are far too many gossip magazines nowadays without our favourite mags heading that way too. Just wondering, have you found any decent alternatives?

Caspian's Response to karen hodgins's Review

Written on: 16/09/2007

I have to say I agree with every word. As a committed reader of many years' standing, the new-look magazine came as a great shock and disappointment. If I wanted to know about celebs, fashion and travel I would buy another magazine. As it is, Bella has been ruined for me and all the best features have now been dropped. I for one won't be buying it any more.

Janedawson's Response to karen hodgins's Review

Written on: 07/09/2007

I used to buy Bella because it had interesting articles, stories, fashion and was completely different to all the usual tat aimed at us ladies (whilst the guys mags print interesting stuff with humour and no self loathing).
<br/>
<br/>I bought it again recently and was so disappointed it had dumbed down. It doesn't need to have those celebrity stories (that are usually out of date by the time it has been printed). Please bring our old mag back.