Nintendo Official Review

steviejones's review of Nintendo Official

“I loved the old NOM, the extremely witty and in my...”

Written on: 24/07/2007 by steviejones (7 reviews written)

Nintendo Official Magazine is, or was excellent. It's reviews and previews were totally honest and impartial, it's captions hilarious and its tips, competitions and letter's pages wonderfully readable and full of good humour.

Their transition from previous publisher 'emap' to 'future publishing'. The magazine is still ok, but it was the old team which really made this the definitive games mag.

General Comments
I loved the old NOM, the extremely witty and in my opinion largely intelligent team consisted of Tim Street, Dean Scott, Kingsley Singleton, Mike Jackson and Rob Burman who wrote the magazine wonderfully. It seems the new mag, as I have only come back to it recently, has done away with them apart from Mike Jackson. As said, it is still readable, but is without the love of previous issues. I still get out my old copies and flick through captions and reviews, as well as the genius of 'Bobby Tokio' and 'Club Seal', they are truly hilarious.

• Monthly

Published

• Regularly

Regularity Of Purchase.

Guest's Response to steviejones's Review

Written on: 28/06/2011

I totally agree, their crazy frog racer reveiw was truly hilarious:)