Capital One Savings Account Review

☆☆☆☆☆

anngo's review of Capital One Savings Account

☆☆☆☆☆

“A company quick to rake in funds with the application...”

Written on: 08/07/2007 by anngo (1 review written)

Application form quite quick to fill in.

After setting up a list of security questions and providing ID , I got a letter welcoming me to the BASE BEATER account. I sent in a substantial cheque. I was not given a receipt for it in any medium and could not view the progress of my account online. Then about two weeks later, I got another letter telling me to send more ID. I did this. Then I got a letter saying my account would not be opened. My savings have not been returned to me and I have received no further communication from Capital One three weeks on from the letter.

General Comments
A company quick to rake in funds with the application and slow to process thereafter. The initial login ID is in fact useless for following account transactions. Do not send this company any of your savings until you have forwarded four documents for ID and received a letter of acceptance. That seems to be the general requirement inspite of anything written to the contrary in the invitation to subscribe.