Chicco Xplorer Pushchair Review

rachaelsiddle's review of Chicco Xplorer Pushchair

“I had my pushchair for 4 weeks and the front wheel...”

Written on: 27/05/2007 by rachaelsiddle (1 review written)

Cheap
Brakes hold
Looks nice
Lays back
Nice and light
Carry handle

See below...

General Comments
I had my pushchair for 4 weeks and the front wheel broke. After a while I did manage to get it mended, as it was a manufacturing fault, and they replaced the wheel for me. Two months later I thought the pushchair seemed 'wobbly'. On inspection, a integral rivet had broken and come out, which held the two main arms of the pushchair together. When I contacted Chicco, I told them the pushchair was used almost every day, to which they said 'it was 'excessive use' and they wouldn't mend the pushchair', so I had the pushchair for 11 weeks, and used it almost every day, which is 77 days, and this is excessive use for the life of the pushchair?! I really wouldn't buy from them again. The Chicco Xplorer is cheap because it's made cheaply! Other points: the raincover attaches with a Velcro strip, and my daughter used to kick the raincover, and 4 out of 6 ripped off. Also, my daughter is 18 months old, but when the hood was down she didn't like it, as it almost touched her head and she couldn't see anything.