Dyson DC08 Origin Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

fabsunderland's review of Dyson DC08 Origin

“Stop looking for a good cylinder hoover to buy - your...”

Written on: 27/05/2007 by fabsunderland (1 review written)

Everything!!!

Nothing!!!

General Comments
Stop looking for a good cylinder hoover to buy - your search is over - buy this one!!! I'm so pleased with mine that I no longer dread the housework. The design of the DC08 is straightforward, basic, no frills but exactly what you need. It does what it says on the tin & does it very well! Suction is brill, ease of use fantastic. No bags to buy or wash, no nothing. And the best bit - wherever you get it from it comes with 5 years free servicing, parts and labour & call out. That means you can throw the box away & give them a call (and they come to you) & do it free of charge. I haven't had to call them out yet - I've only had the product a couple of months - but I've heard from friends that they are pretty good. After only owning the product a week my builders that we had in to remove a chimney breast informed me that they'd forgotten their hoover - could they use mine??!! Horrified - MY NEW DYSON?? I had to let them. Well, it passed the test - coped with rough handling from the builders & a hell of a lot of plaster dust & muck.

I could rave on about it for ever. Any reviews that you read that are negative are because the consumer is either blind, daft or clearly, well.....?

Buy it now!