NAD C352 Review

• Sound Quality

mrdom87's review of NAD C352

“I really like the C352 and I will be keeping it for...”

Written on: 14/05/2007 by mrdom87 (2 reviews written)

Great for the money, more powerful than the stats would suggest, pre-amp outputs for bi-amping,

The casework on this amp is a little poor when compared to some lower priced amps that use aluminium where the NAD uses plastic, but then the NAD has much better internal components, which more than evens it out for me because you know where the money is going.
Also the remote, although very useful, is also very large and extremely ugly.

General Comments
I really like the C352 and I will be keeping it for some time ever though I wont use it in my main system, I also have a NAD c272 and a musical fidelity pre-amp which it compares relatively well to with more efficient speakers, though with anything under about 90db/watt its a little underpowered I find, fine if you don't intend to push it too hard though, the 272 and presumably 372 though have endless power, the sound can be improved with using a high quality interconnect between the pre and power sections, but try a few maybe as you might not always find the difference an improvement. and preferably use something of 0.5m or less or it makes it more or less pointless.

• Sound Quality

• Over 1 Year

Time Amplifier Owned

Beemer's Response to mrdom87's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I agree with this review because I own a C352.