Google wap.google.com Review

klarsen1's review of Google wap.google.com

“I have never succeeded to see another web page using...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by klarsen1 (1 review written)

Some of the things on the mobile Google site work and others do not. Those that work are very good and easy to learn to use. I had to modify my Version cell phone to use other than the Version provided sites with attendant high cost. It is a LG VX8300 and is new to me.

The web page http://mobile.google.com can't be reached over the the Internet. The mobile cell phone does reach it ok. I think it's important to let a user connect so he/she can see how the things work. As I said some of the selections do not work and they bring up an error of 400 can't display a web page. How do you fix this problem?

General Comments
I have never succeeded to see another web page using wap.google.com as proxie and http://mobile/google.com as my web page. This might be due to my stupidity but I sure get a lot of Error 400 signs when I try to do anything.

I am willing to help with specific tests that Google might want to see results from. I'm 71 years old, retired and am a EE of old. At the present time there is another service a friend is using that only costs $12.00/year and you can make up your own web page if desired. Can Google provide anything similar?