Oxendales www.oxendales.com Review

Unhappyheather's review of Oxendales www.oxendales.com

“I have ordered a good few times from Oxendales, both...”

Written on: 03/04/2007 by Unhappyheather (4 reviews written)

For larger sized women it's great to be able to choose fashionable clothes.

Unfortunately you can't try them on to see how they look on you before ordering.

General Comments
I have ordered a good few times from Oxendales, both online and through their catalogue. I am very happy with the fact that as a larger size woman, I can buy clothes that are fashionable, and that I know will fit when I get them. I find Oxendales have always got my order right. I have also not had to return an item, as I have always been happy with the quality and fit of the items ordered. There is nothing worse than trailing through department stores trying to find decent clothes that actually fit. It is depressing and degrading for any woman who knows exactly what I am talking about. This is where a company like Oxendales comes in. It is less stressful, less time consuming and much better for the soul to be able to order what you like and know it will fit. Perhaps women who do not have this problem may not understand, but I find that Oxendales do.

Oxendales do not only have an online store, but they also send their full catalogue out in the post. It is easy to read, easy to see what the garments look like on fuller figures and easy to order from. They offer account facilities to most of their clients. They also offer payments that can be made via online transfer, cheque, debit or credit card. The staff who work in customer services are pleasant, and they are willing to be patient to make sure you are satisfied.

My orders have always been received promptly. I receive my monthly statement which shows what I have bought and how much each item costs. My statement also shows how much I have spent on my account, what the minimal payment is and how much I still have to spend.

I would recommend Oxendales to any woman who dreads shopping for clothes.

• clothing