Lexmark 1200 Review

2.1
  • Quality

Unhappyheather's review of Lexmark 1200

“I recently purchased a new PC which came with the new...”

written by Unhappyheather on 02/04/2007

Easy to use and a great back up service.

Haven't found any yet

General Comments
I recently purchased a new PC which came with the new Windows Vista. A week later I purchased a new Lexmark all in one printer. When installing the printer in the way specified, it did not work at all. I only then realised that the printer drivers were not compatible with Windows Vista. I e-mailed the help desk of lexmark and within one day I had been sent the new Drivers with full comprehensive instructions on how it uninstall and reinstall the new drivers. Which worked first time. I was greatly impressed with the service and of course the printer which works like a dream. I would fully recommend Lexmark as not only does the equipment work well but the back up service is excellent, which is very important.

• Quality

Enamresu's Response to Unhappyheather's Review

Written on: 04/04/2007

Yes that's all very nice, but do you really think that you should have been put through all that bother in the first place?

Fdoamerica's Response to Unhappyheather's Review

Written on: 22/06/2010

Good feedback on the Lexmark 1200... I needed the drivers. thanks again.

378644_Sb2009's Response to Unhappyheather's Review

Written on: 01/07/2008

One problem that I cannot figure out.
<br/>We have a qued document, and printing isn't working. So I have tried canceling the qued document but it will not delete, whats wrong here? What can I do to delete this qued document that does not need to be printed.

Unhappyheather's Response to Unhappyheather's Review

Written on: 23/04/2007

Well I hardly think that it is Lexmarks fault that Microsoft brought out another operating system which is incompatible with current drivers. So I applauded Lexmark mainly for their good customer service in the face of what must be, to put it lightly, a pain in the neck