Powerpramming Inside Out Review

From 1 review

fairycakes's review of Powerpramming Inside Out

“I did this workout in my small living room while my...”

Written on: 20/03/2007 by fairycakes (1 review written)

Good detailed instructions provided in the cover
There are rest periods throughout the workout which I found very useful as I'm really unfit
Uses ordinary mums like me

Would have liked some prenatal exercises

General Comments
I did this workout in my small living room while my baby was having a nap. I got quiet sweaty and really worked hard all over.

• Liz Stuart

Starring Actor/Actress

• DVD

Where Did You See It?

Mindy's Response to fairycakes's Review

Written on: 21/03/2007

What sort of stuff did the workout entail? Did you actually use a pram? I have some friends who are trying to lose the last of their pregnancy weight who would love to find a good workout video for that!

Fairycakes's Response to fairycakes's Review

Written on: 07/04/2007

No pram required, as it's a workout to do indoors. It's really good, as it works all over eg bum, tummy, legs and arms etc.
<br/>
<br/>When I don't have time to do the whole owerpramming Inside Out workout, I choose the bits I want to do.