T-Mobile Flext Review

• Tariff Features

Clair's review of T-Mobile Flext

“I have now been on T mobile Flext almost a year now...”

Written on: 01/03/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

I have now been on T mobile Flext almost a year now and previously on Orange pay as you go. Before Flext I would spend between 25 and 50 pound per month and would every so often be cut off due to lack of credit mid call. Although the top up was easy done over the phone taking about a minute it was starting to drag.

On advice of colleagues over the amount I spent on calls per month (and my very dodgy phone) I decided to take the plunge and go for a contract. With this being new to me I went into every high street mobile shop and looked for the best deal based on price, handset and offers. It was then I discovered Flext - The price was standard every month £35 (less than what I was paying) and I got to use the phone how I wanted i.e no limit on text or calls within my 15 hours of talk time every month.

The only downside is that I could of got away with a much smaller tariff and saved even more money but when my contract comes up again I will know to lower that amount.

As for T Mobile I have no problem with there service, never had a dropped call or no signal (except for normal places were every one has no signal) and on the few occasions I called Customer service they were quick to answer and did all they could to help in a friendly professional manner.

On using the service abroad I have also found no problems. When I was in the States I found that I only racked up and extra £5 worth of calls on top of my normal bill and was able to have a full service whilst holidaying and not at the cost I was expecting.

I would recommend T Mobile and Flext but check you go on the right tariff as they are quite generous. Also if you want cheap call go direct to T mobile they have half price offers that do not expire, or if you don't mind paying the advertised amount go to somewhere like The Link where I got a free iPod nano and a better handset than what was on offer at T Mobile.

• 6 - 12 Months

Time spent with Tariff

• Tariff Features

Themaninthevan2001's Response to 182801_Clair's Review

Written on: 01/03/2007

sounds good

Lyndieloo's Response to 182801_Clair's Review

Written on: 13/04/2007

I totally agree with Clair the Flext plan is fantastic, I have been with T-Mobile for years now and would say this is the best tariff I have ever been on!