Norwich Squares Review

• Location

• Music

djeva1's review of Norwich Squares

“Me and my husband occassionally visit Squares disco...”

Written on: 11/02/2007 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

Has a very wide selection of yummy cocktails and shooters, reasonably priced and has fun karaoke on sundays. Nice, interesting and flashy deco with an icy/metallic appearance.

Strict dress codes on Fridays and Saturdays, but apart from that no problem.

General Comments
Me and my husband occassionally visit Squares disco bar on an early Saturday or Sunday evening, we have not been in ages. Whenever we go in on a Sunday, there is always Karaoke which is fun to watch. Even the bouncers are amused. We always look at the cocktail and shooter list which is very long and was amazed with the shape and size of the glasses used for the cocktails as some of them look like giant goblets as well as fluted ones too. The shooters are delicious too and I had a couple of 'After Eights' shooters which as the name mentioned did taste exactly like the After Eight chocolate mints. The bouncers are polite and courteous. All in all, I think that Squares has a good atmosphere too and cool barstaff. It is well worth a visit for a good night out.

• Music