Zingotel VOIP www.zingotel.com Review

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

kkoskinen's review of Zingotel VOIP www.zingotel.com

“”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by kkoskinen (1 review written)

Great price, lots of free features.

N/A

General Comments

I just started using the Zingotel service the other week, and it works great. Under 2 minutes to plug in the provided cables...computer doesn't even need to be turned on...only need your broadband modem switched on and you are ready to make a call...instant dial tone through the included Sipura/Linksys telephone adapter. It took about 3 weeks to get my telephone adapter via UPS, but they are only slow due to the popularity of their service...I was patient and waited...once my Zingotel package left their offices in Florida it only took 1 day to reach me with UPS express air delivery to Canada. That is impressive, and I appreciated the quick to-my-door delivery. I can forgive them for my 3 week wait since the service works exceptionally good. I was even able to get a Canadian phone #. Looks like I will definitely be a customer for a while, as I have nothing to complain about. If you want a good provider of VOIP for a low cost...choose Zingotel.