Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com Review

• Durability

katiewhite85's review of Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com

“My personal favorite products that Red OXX carries are...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by katiewhite85 (1 review written)

These bags are the most durable of any luggage I have ever used. They are reinforced, have durable zippers and heavy duty metal rings at every connection point. They are manufactrured in Montana, and their producers firmly back up their product. My favorite part about them, however, is that they come in so many vibrant colors (12 to be exact), and are still very good looking while being so tough. A must have for the fashionable, experienced traveler.

The only bad point is that they are a bit on the pricey side. However, I do appreciate finding a top of the line product that I won't have to replace every year. I think it will save me money in the long run to have such a durable product.

General Comments
My personal favorite products that Red OXX carries are the gator bags and the travel baskets. The gator bag is a great all around, every day bag, (and wonderful carry on). The travel basket makes a convenient place to gather small items when traveling.

• Durability