Matchstick Recruitment www.matchstickrecruitment.com Review

sarahfudge's review of Matchstick Recruitment www.matchstickrecruitment.com

“I arrived in London from Sydney, Australia to live and...”

Written on: 25/10/2006 by sarahfudge (1 review written)

I arrived in London from Sydney, Australia to live and work, and finding the right job was important to me. I joined up with numerous recruitment agencies. However, nothing resulted from this, and after a few weeks waiting by the phone I joined Matchstick Recruitment. The first meeting went very well, and the lady was easy to talk to, positive and got me excited about working in London, which no one else had done before!! Over the next couple of weeks, she checked in with me constantly to see how I was, and started me on some temping jobs, which I thoroughly enjoyed. When a permanent role came up at one of the offices where I had worked, I was called straight away for an interview. I was successful, and I am now working very happily in a great job. This is all thanks to Matchstick who were not only friendly and professional before and throughout the interviewing process, but in contact afterwards to see how I was going, as well as sending a very nice Congratulations card. They are a fantastic group of people, who went out of their way to see me settled - I have already recommended them to my friends.