Britax Eclipse SI Review

Clair's review of Britax Eclipse SI

“I have now owned the Britax Eclipse SI for over two...”

written by Clair on 12/10/2006

I have now owned the Britax Eclipse SI for over two years and it has grown with my daughter's needs and size. I first bought the car seat when she reached 1 but it is suitable for younger babies and she is fast approaching four now, with still more scope for her growing with it.

What I like is that it blends into the car, it is easy to use and more importantly very easy to fit, which comes in handy when swapping cars or removing for cleaning.

Due to the size of the chair my daughter is able to look out of the window both front and side, which is great on long car journeys, when spotting sheep.

With the new car laws, I can see me having this for a few more years due to not only the quality but adjustment in size that is available with this car seat, making it excellent value for money.

My only concern is the wear and tear damage on my car seat from the plastic base, but you can't put a price of depreciation of a car seat on your child's life.

I would highly recommend the Britax Eclipse SI car seat to anyone. Although the initial outlay cost may appear expensive at the time of purchase, this was one of the cheaper seats in its class and there is plenty of years use to be had from it.