GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

scotgirlno1's review of GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

“i purchased my GHD's over 2 years ago and they are a...”

Written on: 17/09/2006 by scotgirlno1 (1 review written)

They are very stylish - sleek and slim!
they heat up very quickly
they look great and I am proud to have them on display in my room!
they transform your hair - make you look as if you've just walked out of the salon!
They can create many styles - not just straighten your hair, but curls, flicks and twirls - they are GREAT!
one other advantage is that they straighten your hair in very little time - about 15 mins!

They make you addicted to them! - aaah!
no bad points what-so-ever!
they were pricey, but hey value for money people or what!?

General Comments
i purchased my GHD's over 2 years ago and they are a god send!

i don't straighten my hair every day - only when I'm going out or on "special occasions".

When i do straighten my hair, i am left with it feeling, silky smooth - just what it would be like after coming out of any hair salon!

One other thing that i love is that many hair dressers around the world use GHD today and the fact that i have a pair sitting on display in my bedroom makes me feel soooo lucky - they are wonderful!

they look great and are extremely stylish!

when using them, i donut get discomfort in my wrists anymore - with my old set of straighteners that i had before these GHD's, i would get awful pains - mainly because they were far too heavy and were very bulky!

Every one should get these - they are a great tool!

• More than 1 year