Grolsch Review

Anonymous101's review of Grolsch

Grolsch is marketed well, the distinctive bottles are...”

Written on: 24/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

Grolsch is marketed well, the distinctive bottles are certainly eye-catching and the ads on TV make me chuckle, but I find it a little too potent, the taste is too sharp for me and I basically can't handle it. I suffer from terrible headaches the next day, together with several other troublesome side-effects. Grolsch can be very expensive in the supermarket and in pubs and bars too.

I think more superior products are available on the market at the moment. I would only buy this Grolsch in conjunction with a good offer. The after-taste is quite nasty and it lingers for a while too.

Cult Fiction's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 26/08/2006

I drank a bottle of Grolsh based on this review - and felt terminally ill the next day. i couldn't point out exactly what made me ill. But will never drink this Spanish beer ever again

Babrahams's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 29/08/2006

Grolsch is not Spanish - it is Dutch!!!