LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Ultra Detangling Conditioner Review

LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Ultra Detangling Conditioner
3.9
  • Overall Scent

Capri's review of LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Ultra Detangling Conditioner

“I'm a L'Oreal fan when it comes to hair care. I've...”

written by Capri on 11/08/2006

Shiny and soft hair that smells fabulous. Love the pink packaging.

General Comments
I'm a L'Oreal fan when it comes to hair care. I've tried most salon ranges and supermarket shampoos and conditioners and found that the Elvive range works best on my hair. I'm proudly converted, L'oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Ultra Detangling Conditioner is fabulous and does all it promises, for my hair type that is.

I was sceptical about trying it at first especially after reading various reviews and I'm happy with the Elvive colour protect formula I currently use. But, in the end I couldn't resist that pretty pink packaging so I decided to give it a go.

I have waist length, very thick, wavy and highlighted hair. Trying to take care of it is a nightmare. How do you combat dryness, dullness, frizziness, weak and colour treated hair all in one? The last thing I wanted was a treatment that would weigh it down and leave it feeling greasy.

I'm ecstatic that Nutri-Gloss has left my hair exactly as promised, its light, soft-to-the-touch and unbelievably shiny - did I mention the lovely smell? I agree, it's probably not for every hair type, if you have fine or normal hair, it might be too heavy but if like me, your long tresses are in desperate need of being revitalised. This range is the best I've ever tried and believe me I've tried so many I'm practically a guru! Do the research, find out what works for your particular type of hair and you won't regret it.

• Overall Scent