Breville TR25 Cafe Style Sandwich Press & Grill Toaster Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Anonymous101's review of Breville TR25 Cafe Style Sandwich Press and Grill Toaster

“You can make all kinds of delicious snacks with this...”

Written on: 08/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I have been really impressed with this Sandwich Press and Grill Toaster; I often invite my family and friends to my home and impress them with an array of hot sandwiches and snacks. It's simple to operate and provides a quick and easy alternative when providing food for the whole family.

I don't enjoy the cleaning of this product one iota, so after a few uses I found that this machine often gets pushed to the back of the cupboard with the egg poaching utensils, 3 tier steamer and smoothie maker.

General Comments
You can make all kinds of delicious snacks with this machine, but please be careful when making certain sarnies. I was enjoying my tea when a piece of molten cheese fell from my sarnie and scolded my lip, this quickly blistered, leaving me in excruciating pain and temporarily disfigured. The worse culprits tend to be cheese, beans and tomatoes, so enjoy your sarnies but remain vigilant to the evident danger that certain ingredients pose.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For: