Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com Review

NazAh's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“I got car insurance from Swiftcover last year. My wife...”

Written on: 31/07/2006 by NazAh (1 review written)

It's cheap, but I have paid the price for getting cheap car insurance.

Very bad customer services
Will not reply to emails for days
Looks like it's a company of 10 to 15 people so they don't have time for customer services

General Comments
I got car insurance from Swiftcover last year. My wife had an accident and this company provided us with a 3 door car, while knowing that we have a 2 year old child. They will not provide a 5 door 1 litre car because it was costing them £4 or £5 extra per day. Very bad customer services! Staff are non-responsive, and they will not reply to emails for days.

Have you made a Claim

Happychap's Response to NazAh's Review

Written on: 02/04/2008

The company are up front about the car provided so no grounds to whinge. You have a choice to upgrade and pay more when the car is needed. Most insurers offer the same 1.1 litre courtesy car option.

Nazah's Response to NazAh's Review

Written on: 03/04/2008

I paid my insurance for a 2 litter 5 door car insurance...so i expect a minimum of a 5 door car..doesnt matter if its a 2 litter or 800cc....its common sense....but i guess common sense doesnt prevails now a days....
<br/>