Bosch BSG72025 Pro Pets Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Karen H's review of Bosch BSG72025 Pro Pets Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

“I'm so happy that this Bosch BSG72025 Pro Pets...

Written on: 05/07/2006 by Karen H (2 reviews written)

It works! Picks up all pet hair, makes my cream carpets look like new again. Gets close to the edges. Compact, easy to move around, easy to store. Good price. Rated a Which? Best Buy

Not bagless, but I don't care at all when it works this good!

General Comments
I'm so happy that this Bosch BSG72025 Pro Pets Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner was worth my money. We had a Dyson (upright) and it didn't pick up pet hair (or my hair!) whatsoever. I did a lot of reading, joined Which? and bought their Best Buy, and cannot believe how amazing my carpets look! It's a Bosch, so great brand reputation, was much cheaper than my Dyson, and (best of all) I'm never going to have to get down on my hands and knees again to clean my carpets with a rubber brush! My partner (who actually does the hoovering!) did complain at the amount of times the brush got tanged up with hair, but as I pointed out, at least that's because it's picking it up! I think it won't have to work so hard in the future either- that was a year's worth and from now on it will only have to pick up a few days' worth.

It comes with a regular head for other floor surfaces, and being a cylinder, gets much closer to the edge than my upright.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Turbo brush for pet hair pick up

Special Features