O2 - www.o2.co.uk Review

• Signal Coverage

TwinCam's review of O2 - www.o2.co.uk

“I am not sure why O2 have a bad review rating. I have...”

Written on: 22/06/2006 by TwinCam (33 reviews written)

Bolt-ons
Money back
Free gifts for pay and go customers of over 6 months (free texts and minutes etc)

No problems as of yet

General Comments
I am not sure why O2 have a bad review rating. I have not had any problems with the service, content of WAP or iMode, and no problems regarding customer service. I have ever had bad reception, although reception is worse on my D600 than my V3 Razor, and they are both on the O2 network, this is due to the phones though, and not O2.

• 1 - 6 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Puretoon's Response to TwinCam's Review

Written on: 01/10/2006

Could the reason of all seemingly negative O2 reviews be because they are contract reviews and not pay as you go, which O2 seems to have preference over?
<br/>I find this situation rather bizarre, as through my own experience of being a pay as you go customer, O2 treat contract customers much better, but they don't want to know when you're pay as you go.