Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft Hockey Table Review

cdhamma's review of Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft Hockey Table

“I'm returning my Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft hockey...

Written on: 11/06/2006 by cdhamma (1 review written)

Nice heavy table.
Scoreboard has multi-modes.
Pucks are heavy, so they will move quickly.

My table was warped. When I put a level on it to level the surface, there was a very noticeable hump in the middle of the table. It's impossible to level a warped table.

Insufficient blowers to keep puck flying - our pucks only work one-side-up for some strange reason, otherwise they scrape the table.

General Comments
I'm returning my Rhino Play Air-powered 7.5 ft hockey table to Costco. It was not worth the $$ we paid for it. Unfortunately, I wasted an entire evening of my time (and a friend's) dragging this huge, heavy (over 300 lbs) unwieldy table home. I read the reviews here and found the puck dragging stories to be completely true. The fact that there are no pre-drilled holes requires you to use an electric drill (or good electric screwdriver) to put in what seems like 50 or more screws. Glue is also involved. When it is put together, the table is difficult to move, and the sides of the table are fragile (the wings).