Bambino Mio Prefold Nappies & Wraps Review

From 1 review

Moochly's review of Bambino Mio Prefold Nappies and Wraps

“I have used the Bambino Mio Prefold nappies on my...”

Written on: 09/06/2006 by Moochly (11 reviews written)

Cheap to run
Comfortable for the baby

Expensive to buy
No good for my baby once she could get around

General Comments
I have used the Bambino Mio Prefold nappies on my little girl since she was 3 weeks old, up until 9 months when I gave up on them. They're very good for small babies up until they become mobile.

My baby doesn't get nappy rash when using them, and they can be soaked in nappy soak and cold rinsed, which means you don't have to do a proper wash, so saving lots of money!

Before the baby is weaned and poo is runny, it sometimes escaped as far as the pants, but only once or twice did it get out on to clothes etc., which is very impressive for cloth nappies! Also, we never had any explosions up the back like you often get with disposables.

Once weaned there aren't the same containment issues, and these nappies are in their element.

The problem I came across was that when she started sitting up then going off crawling, they started to hang away from her at the front, so that when she lies on her front the wee pours out on to the floor!

Up until crawling age I think these nappies are great, but they're not suitable for all ages.